Lexington One Virtual School now has three enrollment windows providing students three separate opportunities to enroll in a course. The fall enrollment period allows a student to take a course over the duration of the school year, while courses are completed in a single semester time frame during the spring and summer periods. For more information on LexOne VS dates and deadlines, please click here.
Follow the steps below to complete all requirements for Lexington One Virtual School enrollment:
- Completion of the online learner self-diagnostic and analysis of the results (saved or printed results required for counselor approval). Click here to access online learner self-diagnostic.
- A student meeting with his/her school counselor to discuss the student’s analysis of the online learner self-diagnostic. The student will need to provide the results of their self-diagnostic in a digital or print format (enrollment will not be processed without counselor approval).
- Student submission of digital student commitment form to Lexington One Virtual School, providing analysis of online learner self-diagnostic results. Access the digital student commitment form here.
- Approval of enrollment by the student’s school counselor (counselor will submit the electronic approval to Lexington One Virtual School).
- Registration for the LexOne VS course using the LexOne VS electronic enrollment form. Click here to access the electronic enrollment form.
- Payment for tuition made in person by cash/check at the Lexington One Virtual School office, 105 Tarrar Springs, Lexington, SC 29072. Please make checks out to Lexington One Virtual School.
Tuition for a 0.5 credit course is $100 and $200 for a 1 credit course. Please visit our course offerings page for more information.
Once all enrollment requirements have been met, the student will be given access to the requested course and other information required to complete the course.
For more information, contact email@example.com or Howard Bissell at firstname.lastname@example.org.