Support students and teachers and all whom they influence collectively in their pursuit of excellence within a collaborative learning culture engaged in graduating citizen scholars committed to “building a better world”.
To create a community of learners where passionate educators and students are collectively challenged within a flexible environment to see personal achievement thrive, through character, leadership and growth mindset while contributing to both a local and global society.
Work hard. Get smart. Do good.
Personal Responsibility, Growth Mindset, Collaboration & Relationships, Excellence and Citizenship
What Makes River Bluff Unique?
- 21st century curriculum and learning strategies
- EL Education High School
- Virtual and blended learning environments for both students and for professional learning of teachers
- Strong community partnerships
- One to one mobile computing for every student
- Flexible Modular Scheduling
- Joint emphasis on character and academics
- Formative and summative assessments for learning
- Comprehensive offerings of Fine Arts and Athletic experiences
- Dual Enrollment Course Offerings (USC Sumter)
- Expansive Advanced Placement (AP) Program
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (At Lexington High School)
- Two Centers for Advanced Study – Center for Media Arts, Design and Production and Center for Law and Global Policy Development