- Tips on reading with your child at home
- Ways to Support Your Child’s Reading Life
- Learning to Read and Write: What the Research Reveals
- How to pick a Just Right Book
- Questions to ask your child while reading at home
- 3rd Grade Retention Law & Read to Succeed
- Read to Suceed K-2nd grade and 4th-5th grade
- Destiny – Online searchable catalog of books and resources available in our Library.
- SC Discus – Contact Merri Anna Allred in our library for the username and password to Discus.
- What does Personal Best work look like on eLearning days?
- Scratch - With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations.
- Easy Ways to Create a Healthy Ergonomic Setup for your At-Home Learner
- Extending Your Child’s Learning Resources
- Classlink - ClassLink is the district Single Sign-On (SSO) that will be used by students and staff to access digital curriculum/resource sites that are SSO capable. This eliminates the need for a user to remember multiple usernames and passwords. A Quick Guide for using Classlink can be found here.