In order to reduce the danger of students being delivered, and to speed up the process, we would like for you to follow the procedures listed below:
- Drop off and pick up children on the curbside. Children should never be let out in the left lane because moving traffic makes this a very unsafe practice.
- If you need to park to take care of business at the school, please park in the parking spaces so that you will not hamper the loading and the unloading of children.
- Please instruct your children to stay on the sidewalk in the afternoon until you stop to pick them up. A teacher will be on duty to help with loading and unloading, so it will not be necessary for you to get out of your car to pick up your child.
- Students may be dropped off in any area in the morning (bus loop or 2 front areas).
- Students must be picked up in the grade level designated areas in the afternoon. Please remember to hang the car tag from your rear view mirror during pick-up time. The student’s name and grade will be on it.
3K, 4K, and 1st Grade Pick Up
2nd and 3rd Grade Pick Up
5K, 4th, and 5th Grade Pick Up