It is more important than ever for parents and guardians to create a Parent Portal account in PowerSchool. We will now use PowerSchool to collect vital information to better serve our students and families.
Annual student registration, transportation registration and other mandatory forms from your school, the school district and even the South Carolina Department of Education are located on Parent Portal.
You can also view your student’s attendance and grades in Parent Portal.
That’s why we ask you to go ahead and create your account today. This easy-to-use guide will walk you through the process.
Create a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account
If you have not already created a Lexington County School District One PowerSchool Parent Portal Account, just follow these steps:
- You will need a PowerSchool Parent Access ID and Password. You should receive the ID and Password in an email on Thursday, July 14. If you do not, check your spam and junk folder. If it's not there, please contact your child’s school for this information.
- Once you have a Parent Access ID and Password for each of your children, click here and go to the “Create Account” link.
- Use the same email address for this account as the email address you originally provided to your child’s school.
Once you create your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account, you can opt-in for email notifications with information about your child’s grades and/or attendance. Just set the “Email Notification” while you are in the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Periodically, the district will request information related to your child’s education. These questions will be sent as a form in your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- To submit a form click the “Forms” button on the left menu.
- Select the form to be completed.
- Complete the form and submit.