ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K-5)
At Red Bank Elementary School, students find out what it takes to become a successful leader and a successful learner. The teachers and staff at Red Bank Elementary School are committed to the idea that learning is for everyone, and all will work together to help everyone reach their goals and find success.
We encourage each other.
We learn every day.
We never give up.
We strong leaders.
We are Red Bank!
Lead. Learn. Love...Pass it on!
Weekly Message From Mrs. Ricard
We had a great week at RBE and are looking forward to the upcoming week! Please see the information below about things going on at RBE this week:
- May is National Mental Health and Awareness Month and also Better Hearing and Speech Month.
- On Tuesday, May 24, we will have our final Chick-Fil-A biscuit sale in the carline to benefit our Relay for Life Campaign. These will be sold for $3 each. We appreciate all of your support for Relay for Life.
- On Wednesday, May 25, we will celebrate our special education students with an end-of-the-year celebration at 10:30 a.m.
- On Friday, May 27, we will have our Leader of the Year parade and celebration at 7:50 a.m.
- Monday, May 30 is a holiday for students and staff for Memorial Day. The school building will be closed.
- A Promotion Ceremony for our wonderful fifth-grade students will be held on Tuesday, May 31, from 8:15 until 9:30 a.m. Guests should plan to arrive at 8:00 a.m. for seating.
- Please check out some great resources and ideas for Summer Math Activities here.
- Please be reminded that isolation requirements for those who have COVID-19 or are symptomatic have not changed. You will still need to report student positives in the link here. If your child has been vaccinated, you may provide that documentation for our records by sending a copy to Nurse Poole.
Have a great week! We look forward to seeing students at RBE, where we Lead. Learn. Love...and Pass it on!