Please follow the steps to provide the necessary information to receive a parking pass. Students who complete this process will be issued a parking pass. All parking spots will be assigned.
After completing ALL the requirements, you will need to see Ms. Fisher in room 423 to receive your parking pass and assigned spot.
- Complete Alive at 25 (visit Alive At 25 and click find a class to sign up for an upcoming course if you have not completed it.)
- Pay $5.00 parking fee. The students can pay this at PHS- The exact amount only.
- Consent to drug Testing- Download the form HERE. This needs to be filled out every year. You may email the signed form to Vicky Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the parking form HERE. You will need the following:
- PDF/photo of alive at 25 certificate
- Vehicle tag number
- Vehicle make, model, car, and type
- Agree to parking rules & regulations