Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of South Carolina. Certified in Pediatric Nursing. Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support as well as Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
My Professional Accomplishments
- Six nominations for the DAISY award, for extraordinary nurses.
- Co-authored an article that was published in the Journal of Perinatal Education entitled, “Childbirth Education for Multiple Pregnancy” 2005 Spring 14(2): 26-35
My Professional Passions & Strengths
- Was a “Diabetic Champion” at Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital.
- Co-Founded and co-chaired the P.I.V.I.E. committee at PHCH.
- Attained Pinnacle status at Palmetto Health in the ASCEND program.
My Personal Passions
I have been married to my husband, Luke for 14 years and we have two boys, Brett (11) and Banks (4). We love to vacation at our beach house in Garden City, SC whenever we can. We love to cheer on the Gamecocks and spend time with our family and friends.